The Alaskan Wilderness in Photos by Tigger
Tigger has returned from her exploration of the Alaskan wilderness. We’re so glad she’s back, and we’re honored to share some of her amazing wildlife photos!
“In Alaska, the wilderness surrounds the people;
in the lower 48, the people surround the wilderness.”
From the humble beginnings in Tigger’s kitchen, to the release of a full canine line of supplements and treats in 2013, BioStarUS retains the principles and values it was founded on as it expands to wholesale and topical treatments. These include
• Organic ingredients
• GMO-free ingredients (no genetically modified organisms)
• Coal tar free ingredients
• Petro-chemical free
• High nutrient availability from dehydration and freeze drying processes (no cooking or high heat processing)
• Products tested for efficacy and palatability before being released to market
• Emphasis on providing a customer service experience that places the customers’ needs first.
Today, BioStar is headquartered in Gordonsville, Virginia, certified with the Non-GMO Project, and boasting a production team and customer support staff that is second to none. BioStar focuses on choosing employees as carefully as we choose our ingredients! From top to bottom, BioStar is very different from other supplement companies. Not only because we use real whole food, but also because we know fundamentally that whole food and health are strongly connected.